Careers with Pure Cultures
Pure Cultures, headquartered in Denver, CO. specializes in large-scale probiotic manufacturing, probiotic fermentation, research, and product development for Companion Pet, and the Agriculture Industry.
We are seeking a part-time Laboratory Technician starting immediately to support probiotic research and development.
As a Laboratory Technician, you must have an investigative and analytical mind and a methodical approach to testing new processes. You will need to be creative and have strong problem-solving skills as well. Good teamwork and motivation skills are essential, as is the ability to write and communicate effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to follow laboratory protocols in making media and agar
• Perform experiments with limited oversight
• Hands-on individual
• Non-GMO bacterial strain isolation Development/fermentation
• Ability to document findings in a neat and orderly manner in a lab notebook and use of Word
• Modify lab procedures in Word when appropriate. Get appropriate authorization and review of revised documentation
• High School degree with some college level science. At least 2 semesters of college science laboratory classes.
• Ability to work independently
• Able to write SOPs for laboratory setting
• Good record keeping. Excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to learn and perform aseptic techniques
Please send resume and cover to email@example.com